EarthCheck's Leading Destinations of the World program is a global network of destinations that share a vision and passion for achieving improved sustainability outcomes.
An International Resource Centre and Think Tank for Destinations
The program provides a forum for destinations to openly share ideas and work collaboratively with EarthCheck to identify practical solutions to address the key challenges related to destination planning, marketing and development.
Membership of the program is made up of leading destinations across the globe who are Certified under the EarthCheck Destination Standard or are committed to achieving improved sustainability outcomes. Members become a part of a community of like-minded destinations who are striving to achieve best practice.
- A global think tank and research centre for destinations
- Access to a portal providing case studies and tool kits
- Research and development opportunities through the not-for-profit EarthCheck Research Institute
- Professional networking opportunities, including online forums.
- Access to training programs and destination planning, development and marketing services.
- Discounted access to EarthCheck products & services
Current EarthCheck Destinations are located in Mexico, New Zealand, Iceland and Australia.