Preparing tomorrow's hospitality professionals today.
The EarthCheck Graduate Program is part of a suite of EarthCheck Training solutions aimed at ensuring awareness, knowledge and long-term commitment from future tourism and hospitality employees.
The Graduate program is focused on providing future tourism and hospitality leaders with an in-depth knowledge of sustainability. It is delivered in cooperation with education providers worldwide and focusses on providing future tourism and hospitality leaders with an in-depth knowledge of sustainability to equip them for their future in the industry.
- Hotel Schools
- Technical Colleges
- Other education providers with a focus on business management, hospitality management and the travel and tourism industry
- Suggested pathways toward an increasingly efficient and more sustainable business
- Case studies of successful business and communities
- A range of simple tools and templates for day-to-day business activities
- Real time sustainability data and risk management
- Become a front runner in sustainability
- Learn how to measure and improve operational efficiency
- Gather and analysis sustainability metrics
- Learn how to reduce overheads associated with resource use and supply chain
- Work in teams and within the industry
- Learn how to assess and reduce business and environmental risks
- Develop sustainable approaches and strategies at home and at work
- Be part of the EarthCheck family opening doors to get to know future employers