Building business and destination resilience through rapid response.
In crisis situations, timing is everything. Knowing how and when to act can be critical in saving time, money and even your business.
Understanding the need for information, fast, EarthCheck has developed the EarthCheck CrisisReady Program to assist businesses and destinations in effectively preparing and responding to crisis situations.
EarthCheck’s CrisisReady Program can be customised for destinations and their businesses to collectively manage risk.
The EarthCheck CrisisReady Program includes access to:
- An introductory webinar for up to 10 staff to introduce the program and the technology;
- The EarthCheck CrisisReady Toolkit to help you prepare your crisis response;
- Access to the EarthCheck CrisisReady Control Centre (Content Management System) to manage the content on all linked devices;
- An interactive Mobile App providing each member of the team with clear roles and responsibilities (linked to the CMS);
- Additional training and support materials; and
- Quarterly webinars and updates for Crisis Coordinators.
“80% of businesses without a continuity plan don’t survive two years after a major crisis. We also know that for every dollar invested in disaster mitigation, three dollars is saved in recovery costs.”
Daniel Gschwind, CEO, Queensland Tourism Industry Council.