People are at the heart of what makes visitor destinations and business experiences special. For the visitor economy, workforce development integrates skills and capability development, workforce planning and HR management to strengthen organisational and destination success. It aligns your workforce with visitor needs and demand.
EarthCheck can help your business or organisation maximise the potential of your workforce and tackle staffing and service challenges. We provide support to our clients in order to meet the unique workforce challenges facing individual destinations and businesses.
Key elements of our services include:
- Customised surveys, consultation and analysis to gain an in-depth understanding of labour and skills challenges
- Insights on industry-wide workforce trends and leading practice.
- Insights on visitor needs and their service expectations.
- Strategy development and action planning to enable tourism industry partners to address their workforce challenges.
- Customer service training programs which deliver cost-effective training solutions suitable to all areas of the tourism industry.
We have established a strong track record of delivering tailored services to help destinations and businesses develop the full potential of their workforce - bringing you an unrivalled understanding of visitor needs and expectations, knowledge of the skills, training and workforce environment and insights on tourism workforce challenges, combined with a proven ability to translate insights and research findings into practical workforce action plans.
Past projects and clients:
Tourism Employment Plans Tropical North Queensland; Australia’s Red Centre, Northern Territory; Kangaroo Island, South Australia.