SUPPORTING YOU TO DELIVER SUSTAINABLE OUTCOMES
With over 15 years of experience providing sustainability and CSR services to businesses, communities, and all levels of government, EarthCheck can assist you to develop practical systems and processes that deliver sustainable outcomes.
Boasting the world’s largest database of operating tourism infrastructure, EarthCheck has market-leading insight into the challenges and opportunities in the industry. We develop innovative strategies and practical solutions for our clients to strengthen their environmental, financial and social performance.
EarthCheck’s best practice methods, software solutions and diverse product portfolio enable us to offer our clients integrated, tailored and effective solutions.
Key elements of our services include:
- Scenario-based planning – to support your organisation to understand how global environmental, economic and social trends may impact your operations’ performance.
- Systems thinking – provides an integrated approach to analysing the relationship between internal and external factors that affect your organisations’ performance, efficiency and resilience.
- Tools and guidelines for environmental and social performance analysis – provides you with access to software and framework that enables your organisation to measure and benchmark energy, greenhouse gas emissions, water, waste and social and economic indicators.
- Independent third-party verification – auditing and verification of your sustainability systems, protocols and outcomes.
- Stakeholder engagement and alliance building – provide support to your organisation with visioning, mapping and development of stakeholder engagement strategies and alliance building opportunities and synergies.
The outcomes of the above can be used to:
- Develop Global Reporting Initiative, Sustainability and CSR reports
- Inform reporting requirements for the Carbon Disclosure Project and ESG reporting required in certain securities or stock exchanges.
Past projects and clients:
Design HotelsTM, Sustainability Strategy; Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Executive CSR Workshop; Queensland Airport Ltd, Sustainability Strategy; Shangri- La Hotels and Resorts, Carbon Inventory Analysis; Low Carbon Emissions for Tourism Strategy, Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Ecology, Quintana Roo, Mexico; Sustainable Tourism Development Zones, Ministry of Tourism, Mexico.