EarthCheck Evaluate recognises organisations that engage in sustainable practices. This simple, practical tool is perfect for operators who wish to become green, clean and more socially responsible.
As an entry level program, Evaluate assesses an operator’s economic, social and environmental impact. The program is the product of fifteen years of market research and experience through our flagship program, EarthCheck Certified, which has helped our members realise more than $500 million in savings. The program uses internationally recognised criteria to report on management performance covering a wide range of areas including environment, risk and quality management. Participating organisations are awarded an Earth Rating to recognise their achievement level.
Members are provided guidance on how to unlock opportunities to reduce resource consumption and operating costs. Additional recommendations are outlined for training and engagement with staff, vendors, customers and communities. EarthCheck Evaluate provides additional support which includes access to a Relationship Manager and three new calculator options covering water, waste and energy.
Having access to a Relationship Manager provides your team with peace of mind that there is someone to support them on day to day concerning data collection and management. The option of three calculators will allow you to determine what metrics and data are important to your business’s reporting needs.
BENEFITS of the program:
- Understand your organisation’s economic, social, and environmental impact.
- Measure and continually improve your performance.
- Ensure alignment with global standards.
- Get recognition for your sustainability efforts and avoid accusations of greenwash.
- Use sustainability as a competitive market advantage.
- Understand potential risks.
- Assess engagement with natural and cultural heritage.