EarthCheck is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
1) Mid-Level Software Developer
##What you will be doing?
- Working with the .NET & web technologies.
- Delivering fantastic code that is readable, maintainable, scalable, and tested.
- Employing agile development techniques to deliver high value.
- Working in a collaborative and dynamic culture.
- Based at our HQ in Brisbane, Australia.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with.NET 4.5, C# 5, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of software best practices like TDD, continuous integration (Octopus & TeamCity), and continuous delivery.
- Experience with Azure cloud technology highly regarded.
- Self-reliant and persistent.
- Continuously striving to learn new things.
- Believer in software craftsmanship.
- Good communicator able to communicate technical subjects to non-techies.
2) Research Officer
Who says you can’t change the world! From project design, research, analysis and report writing, this is an exciting opportunity to join a professional consulting team who deliver tourism strategy, activation and experience development.
- Coordinate project-related research and analysis activities
- Contribute to identifying, analysing and developing reports and strategies
- Ensure quality assurance of project work
- Provide support in managing the project plan and monitoring expenditure and budgets
- Establish and maintain effective communication across projects and stakeholder groups.
- Monitor and review activities continuously throughout the life of the project/s
- Provide timely and detailed progress reports to clients.
Skills and knowledge:
- Degree and/or Masters in Sustainability, Tourism or Management (essential)
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, PowerPoint and Excel (essential)
- Data analytics/analysis - familiarity with data sets: Tourism Research Australia and Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Excellent storytelling: verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
It is extremely important that you can think on your feet, be proactive and prepared for a fast-paced and always changing environment.
If you feel you have these skills and experience and would like to be part of a great team, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org