EarthCheck is currently seeking to fill the following position:
EarthCheck is seeking a Tourism, Business or Environmental Management Graduate with exceptional client service skills and a passion for sustainable tourism for the position of Relationship Manager.
Working as part of a small dynamic team you will be responsible for providing support services to members of EarthCheck's international benchmarking and certification programme. This includes technical and general programme support and assisting with the scheduling of certification services.
This opportunity offers a great sense of challenge and reward to a motivated candidate wishing to work in a friendly and growing team environment.
Skills and Requirements
The successful applicant will have experience including, but not limited to:
- Degree in relevant field - preferably Tourism, Environmental or Business Management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- High degree of customer service capability with at least 2 years experience
- Project Management skills
- Exceptional team player
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office software experience
- Ability to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Cultural sensitivity
- It is essential the candidate is proficient in German
Applications close Friday 4th August, 2017
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like further information please contact Melinda Watt on +61 7 32381930 or +61 408452042
Please note, due to a high volume of applications sent in by interested candidates, we will only contact candidates that are deemed to be relevant and match selection criteria.